Hello guys! Today I’ll be sharing you this egg kabab recipe. It’s an easy and fun snack to make for parties or iftar time.
This egg kabab is simple and super delicious, it really goes well ketchup and mint chutney!
If you liked this video please like, comment and subscribe.
♥ Spread the love and share this video! ♥
➽ MORE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE
– Cheese Balls: https://youtu.be/lnA7iyPbLPQ
– Rice Pakora: https://youtu.be/95jK6uWqMPo
– Chicken Popcorn: https://youtu.be/B2lY01LDEqg
– Fried chicken: https://youtu.be/X6YVY4k5qY0
– Cheeseburger: https://youtu.be/1ZgYLPrVX1o
– Egg kabab: https://youtu.be/SkieOquqbAM
– Chicken Shawarma: https://youtu.be/8cR5AdIdw7c
– Fish Batter recipe: https://youtu.be/2Xdyg4nVC9c
– Chicken Veggie Spring Rolls: https://youtu.be/uE3R2ies1zg
– Chicken 65: https://youtu.be/_tRfcw5wOb0
– Chicken Wings: https://youtu.be/alBYzDA8hUQ
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Hi, I’m a 1/2 pakistani and 1/2 filipina girl who enjoys cooking! I created this channel to share most of my family recipes and other which I’ve discovered and learned throughout these years. Everything I post is halal easy and tasty food. I mainly concentrate in sharing Pakistani/Indian and Filipino recipes.
Please feel free to look around ♥♥♥