How to get toned arms? When going to the gym, we usually pay most attention to our belly, buttocks, and legs. For some reason, we completely forget about our arms. Almost all of us start struggling with weak muscles and flabby arms as we get older. There are a lot of reasons that cause it: high-calorie meals, a sedentary lifestyle, lack of exercise, genetics, and others. However, here is the good news: you can tighten up your arm muscles in just one month. All you need to do is perform the following five simple exercises regularly.
Other videos you might like:
Exercise 8 Minutes Before Bed, See What Happens In a Month https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wACJFmx7FKs&
Only One Simple Exercise to Lose Back and Belly Fat Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFUh7A_wQFs
5 Simple Exercises to Lose Thigh Fat Fast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RfsfNsp1vs
Counter push-ups 0:45
Chair dips 1:19
Side plank 1:50
One-arm push-up 2:21
Mountain pose 2:50
– #1. Place your hands on the counter shoulder-width apart and keep your back straight. Stand on your toes and keep your shoulder down and back. Bend your elbows and come down to touch the counter with your chest. Then, straighten your elbows and return to the starting position. Do 3 sets of 20 reps every day, and the result will not be long in coming!
– #2. First, sit down on the edge of the chair and place your hands behind you, shoulder-width apart with fingers facing forward. Slide your body forward until your buttocks are off the chair. Slowly lower your body until your shoulder joints are below your elbows. Push back up until your elbows are nearly straight. Try to do 3 sets of 20 reps every single day.
– #3. Start in a push-up position with your shoulders over your hands. Shift your weight onto your right hand and rotate your chest to the left as you raise your left arm. Keep your body in a straight line and both arms in line with your shoulders. Hold for 10 to 20 seconds on both sides. For the best results, you need to do 3 sets of 5 reps.
– #4. First, lie on your left side and slightly bend your knees. Put your left arm on your right shoulder. Press your right palm into the floor until it’s straight and lift your body up. Repeat 10 times on each side. Keep in mind that you should make this exercise routine a daily one.
– #5. Put your hands slightly in front of your shoulders and knees underneath your hips. Raise your knees off the floor, lifting your tailbone toward the ceiling. Keep your chest downwards so that entire weight is on your hands and toes. It should look like an inverted V. Hold for 20-30 seconds. Keep your spine and knees straight! Return to the starting position and repeat 5 times.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media: