Saturday , November 28 2020

Celebrity Diets And Health



It looks like all the famed celeb diets we’re hearing about aren’t all they’re cracked up to be! Health experts recently shot down some diets that celebs like reality star Kim Kardashian follow revealing that they may not be right for everyone. One well known diet that is increasingly growing in popularity that was frowned upon was the Paleo Diet. With the health expert saying, “I’m not a fan. I find it hard to believe that anyone can stay away from carbs for a prolonged period of time.” They also go on to shoot down the atkins diet commenting, “This plan does not incorporate working out, and the diet is not something most people will sustain long-term.” However, they did praise the 80/20 diet that actress Olivia Munn follows which allows you to east treat foods 20 percent of the time as long as your eating healthy the other 80 percent.

source

About bobby

Check Also

Craziest Diets of the Hollywood Celebrities - part 3

Craziest Diets of the Hollywood Celebrities – part 3

Staying fit is hard, especially in Hollywood, here’s some of the crazy ways the A-list …

Keerthi Suresh Workout Routine & Diet Plan - Celebrity Fitness & Diet Tips || Mana Arogyam

Keerthi Suresh Workout Routine & Diet Plan – Celebrity Fitness & Diet Tips || Mana Arogyam

Keerthi Suresh Workout Routine & Diet Plan – Celebrity Fitness & Diet Tips || Mana …

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.